The information we collect and how we use it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in order forms and sending them to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for administration of our systems and to report aggregate information (information about users as a whole) to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and pat-terns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are standard internet technology and contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service to site users, and enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and to recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
We also keep your information confidential. We only allow access to your personal information to those of our employees or contractors who need to know it for the purpose of doing their job. The internal procedures of The Kabristan Archives also cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Kabristan Archives or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.